Nations United is Edinburgh’s multicultural festival, facilitating the sharing of experiences and outlooks, encouraging a deeper understanding of the diverse communities that make up our city, and celebrating cultural unity in Scotland.
A full day of activities and creativity for all ages including:
- Creative Writing workshop with Hannah Lavery of the Scottish Poetry Library
- Discover the world of Ecuadorian chocolate with Pacari: Premium Organic Chocolate
- Learn rhythms and dances from Greece with Baharat Collective & Edinburgh Greek Dance Group
- Get inspired by Scotland’s poets in an intimate sharing session
- Feel the Ghanaian beats with Adie Baako
- Wee Dance Off and activities for kids with Africka Maua
- Multicultural market with crafts and food
- Explore new perspectives of Scotland through ELREC ‘s exhibition ‘Routes to Roots’
Nations United is the platform gathering all multicultural communities in Edinburgh to inspire passion and pride in the countries of origin and what each has to offer whilst encouraging mutual respect and learning about other people and cultures.
Edinburgh, EH11 2DZ United Kingdom