To take part in these groups, please click on the links to contact the organiser.
- Moniack Mhor Workshops and residential courses (near Inverness)
- Open Book hosts groups around Scotland in various languages (online and in person)
- Writing Mothers Poetry Group meets twice a month online. For those just starting out or already writing regularly. Sessions include discussion and writing exercises. Please get in touch with Ruth Gilchrist if interested as the running of this class is dependent on numbers.
- The School of Poets – 6-8pm on the second Tuesday of the month except August and December (in-person).
- The University of the Third Age, U3A, an organisation for sharing knowledge and learning among our older citizens, run several poetry related groups which meet both in-person at the SPL and online.
- There are also some writing groups listed on Meetup.com.
- Nothing But the Poem. Online poetry group led by the SPL that meets monthly. Open to Friends of the SPL. You can join as a Friend here.